Monday, January 18, 2010

We're In It To Win It!!

Ok, I'm getting my head back into the game people!


My hip and back are about 95% better. I just have to put the moist heat on occassionally and the surging pain in my right leg has completely subsided.

This was done through God and ENERGY MEDICINE and ACUPUNCTURE. I've had mostly energy medicine at MASSAGE SOLUTIONS at 2802 Corrine Drive in Audobon Park. This place is the greatest and the ladies that work there are even better. You can get regular massage or cranial sacral massage or massage with energy medicine. If you live in Orlando and are looking to treat yourself or someone else, just call them up at 407-893-3963. They're on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Orlando-FL/Massage-Solutions/92347199040?v=info
I'm off the oxycodone completely and only had to take it for about 5 days. Awesome.
I've had one treatment of Gemzar and go back this Wednesday for Gemzar Ass Kicker # 2.
Thursday I will get my 1st infusion of iron because last Wednesday the lab came back extremely low on the iron. It is a 6 hour infusion!!! Thankfully I'll bring my work laptop and keep the world a turnin'.


I'm looking forward to report back to you that the numbers are dropping! Go Team Go!
God is good. You all are good. I am good. It's all good.




2 comments: