Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Everything to You!



2009 has offered many challenges and many blessings for me and my family. We are so grateful to you, family and friends, the most for the caring and support you offer during the good, the bad, and the ugly. Thank you for all that you are.

Hug and kiss one another and be grateful for every minute of every day.

While you're doing that, send up some prayer flares for me. As the day gets closer and closer, I can feel my anxiety building, although I promise to try to live in the moment the best I can.

January 5th-CT scan at Moffit in Tampa

January 7th-CT scan results and meet with Dr. Minton whom we've only met the one time

If the CT scan shows the medicine is working, I will continue on the clinical trial. Less side effects-more hair and energy!

If the CT scan shows the medicine is not working, I will proably go back on chemo and return to getting treatment in Orlando.

Either way, I have lots of options so we'll just take it as it comes.

I love you all very dearly!

Happy Everything!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dude! Good results are on the way! Make sure you have a dance prepared for Thursday! No dirty stuff though :)

    ReplyDelete