Monday, February 9, 2009

Travel-A-Go-Go

Richard, Jake, and I, along with my mom, Richard's uncle Bob and Elizabeth, Jake's best friend, Noah, Noah's mom, Lisa, Lisa's boyfriend, Jimmy, Jimmy's son, Daniel... all went on a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas and it was wonderful!

Then a few days after that I flew to Albuquerque to visit my friend, Donna, her husband, Ron, and their new son, Ethan who is just 6 weeks old! I fly back to Orlando tomorrow and have chemo on Wednesday but hope to have some great updates in the next week or so---

I will be posting pics from the Bahamas soon and hopefully Albuquerque soon after that!

And oh yeah, I have Brain MRI on Tuesday, February 17th so prayers that the spots on my brain are completely gone are greatly appreciated.

Love you!
Laura

2 comments:

  1. I wanna see pictures!!! STAT! I am praying my heart out for you! xoxoxo Love, your future sister-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura...it's Tori from Lakeland. I just found your new blog and am so happy to get in touch with you! I'm praying for you today w/ your MRI! My e-mail is victoriahage@hotmail.com....would love to hear from you! I'm 3 weeks post op from having my sternum reconstructed from where the cancer spread...we are Stage 4 butt-kickers!!

    ReplyDelete